Followers

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Challenge #37 'Snowpeople'

Good morning & welcome to Natalie & Amy's monthly challenge.
I hope you are all well, those who aren't get well soon from us xx

Now before I get to Octobers challenge I need to announce our 'charming' winner & top 3. So here we go....

Our winner of a £15 voucher to spend instore, randomly chosen by my daughter Danni, is ....


Huge congrats Kat, please email me on shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com  & I will sort out your voucher & winners badge. Please pop 'Charming winner N&A' in the topic bar.

Now for our Top 3, in no particular order....




Huge congratulations, can you please email me on shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com & I will send you your Top 3 blog badges xx

It was really difficult to choose a Top 3 this month. Thank you all for entering. 

Now for Octobers challenge, we have decided to help get you in the mood for winter....

SNOWPEOPLE

cats, dogs, men, ladies as long as they are made from snow your good to go!!

Sheryl using 
Image- 'Snowman' from the S.W.A.L.K collection 
'Collall' all purpose glue


Shell using 
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Eastern Rounds' die cut by Nellie Snellon MFD010 
'Christmas Village' die cuts Decoration set by Marianne D COL1330 
'Softly Falling' Vintage Christmas embossing folder 


You have until 29th October at 6pm UK time to get your 'snowpeople' entries in, using the linky tool below...

Hugs Shell & Sheryl xx


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3!! I am just thrilled! Over the moon :D Love everyone's creations.. just gorgeous! Congrats to everyone!! Love the DT creations too! They are fantastic! I LOVE snow and winter! What a great challenge!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for picking my card as one of your Top 3 in the "Charming" challenge! I LOVE your DT projects for 'snowpeople'. Looking forward to joining you this coming month, too! Hugs, Gail L

    ReplyDelete