Followers

Saturday 30 May 2015

Challenge #33 Christmas

Good morning & welcome to the start of this months Natalie & Amy challenge. Before I get down to business I need to announce our winner from last month.

The lucky winner (chosen by my hubby) of our £15 voucher this month is....


Huge congratuations Deonna, if you email me on shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com  I will sort your voucher & your winners badge for you xx

Now for our Top 3, in no particular order....




Huge congrats ladies, please email me on shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com & I will send you your Top 3 blog badges xx

Now for this month....

CHRISTMAS

as we are getting towards the middle of the year I thought, why not make a start on our Christmas card....ok so that's not true I started making mine on Boxing Day lol
 I just love making Christmas cards xx

Good month this month, as we have Sheryl back on the DT after taking some time out
Welcome back hunnie xx

Sheryl using...
'Warm Heart' by S.W.A.L.K
Lindeman Snowflake by Memory Box 98616
Snowflake/Frostyville border die by Memory Box

Shell using....
'Holly Jolly Christmas' Makey Bakey Mice 
'Collall' all purpose glue


You have until Monday 29th June at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the linky below

Hugs Shell & Sheryl xx





5 comments:

  1. So Happy to be the winner! Thank you so much! Emailing you now! congrats to the top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the top three spot and congrats tot he other winners. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another fun and fab challenge and those gorgeous DT inspirations too! Congrats to the winners xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome inspirational creations!!xx

    ReplyDelete